The Global AIS Transponder Market Size was estimated at USD 55.06 million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 85.93 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.56% during the forecast period. The AIS Transponder report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, market size & Share, Trend and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the AIS Transponder market in any manner.
Global AIS Transponder Market Analysis and Insights:
Report on “AIS Transponder Market” 2022 aims to provide in-depth analysis of competitive landscape, industry share coupled with type and applications and revenue stream along with growth patterns. Moreover, this report includes the qualitative study of different segments in terms of overall growth, development, opportunity, business strategies, procedures etc. for the forecast period of 2028. The report contains the income produced and advancements by different application fragments and the latest trend gaining momentum in the market that increases awareness about AIS Transponder market.
Get a Sample PDF of report at-https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/21143043
Report Scope and Segmentation:
|2028 Value Projection||USD85.93 Milionby 2028|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of6.56%from 2022 to 2028|
|Forecast Period||2021 to 2028|
|No. of Pages||120|
|Forecast Period||2022 to 2028|
|Segments Covered||By Type, By Application, Geography|
|Companies Mentioned||SRT Marine, Alltek Marine, Furuno, Navico, Garmin, Icom, Japan Radio Company, Vesper Marine, Comnav Marine, True Heading, Kongsberg Gruppen ASA, Transas Marine Limited (Wärtsilä), SAAB AB, Raymarine, Weatherdock AG|
|By Type||Class A Marine AIS, Class B Marine AIS
|By Applications||Merchant Marine, Recreational Boats, Fishing Vessels, Others|
An Automatic Identification System Market is designed to enable two-way communication between various vessels and onshore-based coastal authorities. The system is capable of providing static, dynamic, and voyage data about a ship to other ships in the vicinity and to nearby coastal authorities.
There are two classes of AIS unit fitted to vessels, Class A and Class B. Class A units are a mandatory fit under the safety of life at sea (SOLAS) convention to vessels above 3 gross tons or which carry more than 11 passengers in International waters. Many other commercial vessels and some leisure craft also fit Class A units. Class B units are currently not a mandatory fit but authorities in several parts of the world are considering this. Class B units are designed for fitting in vessels which do not fall into the mandatory Class A fit category.
The Global AIS Transponder Market Size was estimated at USD 55.06 million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 85.93 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.56% during the forecast period.
Get a Sample Copy of the AIS Transponder Market Report 2022
researcher’s latest report provides a deep insight into the global AIS Transponder market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the market size, competitive landscape, development trend, niche market, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The analysis helps to shape the competition within the industries and strategies to the competitive environment in order to enhance the potential profit. Furthermore, it provides a simple framework for evaluating and accessing the position of the business organization. The report structure also focuses on the competitive landscape of Global AIS Transponder Market.
In a word, this report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the AIS Transponder market in any manner.
Global AIS Transponder Market: Market Segmentation Analysis:
The research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Market segmentation creates subsets of a market based on product type, end user or application, Geographic, and other factor. By understanding the market segments, decision maker can leverage this targeting in product, sales, and marketing strategies. Market segments can power your product development cycles by informing how you create product offerings for different segments.
North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Benefits of This Market Research:
- Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
- Neutral perspective on the market performance
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape and strategies of key players
- Potential and niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
- Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
- In-depth analysis of the Biobased Transformer Oil Market
- Overview of the regional outlook of the Biobased Transformer Oil Market
Enquire before Purchasing this report at-https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/21143043
The research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. by Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2022 to 2028. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
REPORT OVERVIEW INFOGRAPHICS:-
Study Objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global AIS Transponder market size (value and volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2018 to 2022, and forecast to 2028.
- To understand the structure of AIS Transponder market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global AIS Transponder manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the AIS Transponder with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of AIS Transponder submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
- Raw material suppliers
- Regulatory bodies, including government agencies and NGO
- Commercial research and development (RandD) institutions
- Importers and exporters
- Government organizations, research organizations, and consulting firms
- Trade associations and industry bodies
- End-use industries
To know How COVID-19 Pandemic Will Impact This Market/Industry-Request a sample copy of the report at-https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-covid19/21143043
Key Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Access to up to date statistics compiled by our own researchers. These provide you with historical and forecast data, which is analysed to tell you why your market is set to change
- This enables you to anticipate market changes in order to remain ahead of your competitors
- You will be able to copy data from the Excel spreadsheet straight into your marketing plans, business presentation or other strategic documents
- The concise analysis, clear graph and table format will enable you to pin point the information your require quickly
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analysis for the major market players
- The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
- Includes in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
Buy this report (Price 2800 USD for single user license) at-https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/21143043
Major Points from Table of Contents:
1 AIS Transponder MARKET OVERVIEW
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of AIS Transponder
1.2 AIS Transponder Segment by Type
1.3 Market Segment by Application
1.4 Global AIS Transponder Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
1.5 AIS Transponder Market Size across Key Geographies Worldwide: 2016 VS 2020 VS 2027
2 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE BY MANUFACTURERS
2.1 Global Top AIS Transponder Manufacturers by Sales (2016-2020)
2.2 Global Top Manufacturers AIS Transponder by Revenue
2.3 Global AIS Transponder Average Selling Price (ASP) by Manufacturers
2.4 Key Manufacturers AIS Transponder Plants/Factories Distribution and Area Served
2.5 Key Manufacturers AIS Transponder Product Offered
2.6 Mergers and Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
3 AIS TransponderRETROSPECTIVE MARKET SCENARIO BY REGION
3.1 Global AIS Transponder Retrospective Market Scenario in Sales by Region: 2016-2020
3.2 Global AIS Transponder Retrospective Market Scenario in Revenue by Region: 2016-2020
3.3 North America AIS Transponder Market Facts and Figures by Country
3.4 Europe AIS Transponder Market Facts and Figures by Country
4 GLOBAL AIS Transponder HISTORIC MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
4.1 Global AIS Transponder Sales Market Share by Type (2016-2020)
4.2 Global AIS Transponder Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2020)
4.3 Global AIS Transponder Price by Type (2016-2020)
5 GLOBAL AIS Transponder HISTORIC MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
5.1 Global AIS Transponder Sales Market Share by Application (2016-2020)
5.2 Global AIS Transponder Revenue Market Share by Application (2016-2020)
5.3 Global AIS Transponder Price by Application (2016-2020)
6 SRT Marine, Alltek Marine, Furuno, Navico, Garmin, Icom, Japan Radio Company, Vesper Marine, Comnav Marine, True Heading, Kongsberg Gruppen ASA, Transas Marine Limited (Wärtsilä), SAAB AB, Raymarine, Weatherdock AG PROFILES AND KEY FIGURES IN KEYWORD BUSINESS
7 AIS Transponder COST ANALYSIS 132
7.1 AIS Transponder Key Raw Materials Analysis
7.2 Proportion of Manufacturing Cost Structure
7.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of AIS Transponder
7.4 AIS Transponder Industrial Chain Analysis
8 MARKETING CHANNEL, DISTRIBUTORS AND CUSTOMERS
8.1 Marketing Channel
8.2 AIS Transponder Distributors List
8.3 AIS Transponder Customers
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES, CHALLENGES, RISKS AND INFLUENCES FACTORS ANALYSIS 140
9.1 Industry Trends, Drivers, Challenges and Restraints
9.2 COVID-19 Analysis
9.3 Regional Policies in the post-COVID-19 era
9.4 Competitive Strategy
10 GLOBAL MARKET FORECAST
10.1 AIS Transponder Market Estimates and Projections by Type
10.2 AIS Transponder Market Estimates and Projections by Application
10.3 AIS Transponder Market Estimates and Projections by Region
11 RESEARCH FINDINGS AND CONCLUSION
12 METHODOLOGY AND DATA SOURCE
Browse complete table of contents at-https://www.marketreportsworld.com/TOC/21143043
Market Reports Worldis the Credible Source for Gaining the Market Reports that will Provide you with the Lead Your Business Needs. Market is changing rapidly with the ongoing expansion of the industry. Advancement in the technology has provided today’s businesses with multifaceted advantages resulting in daily economic shifts. Thus, it is very important for a company to comprehend the patterns of the market movements in order to strategize better. An efficient strategy offers the companies with a head start in planning and an edge over the competitors.
Phone:US +(1) 424 253 0946 /UK +(44) 203 239 8187
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit AIS Transponder Market Size: Projected to reach USD 85.93 million with Top Companies, Share Analysis, Future Growth, and Forecast to 2028
Source: Digital Journal