You need to install a commercial air conditioning system or Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning in your offices to keep your office at a moderate temperature. There are many commercial air conditioner components available in a Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning system that works together to ensure better cooling performance. If you find any issue with these components, then you need to hire a professional HVAC service to repair or replace such.
Commercial air conditioner components:
Commercial air conditioners are similar to residential air conditioners. The main purpose of HAVC systems is to dehumidify the air and remove the heat from your rooms. You can find the following components in your commercial HAVC system:
- Compressor: it is one of the main commercial air conditioner components that can exchange the air and remove the heat from your rooms. It compresses the refrigerant that can increase the temperature. When the refrigerant passes through the compressor to the condenser, the HVAC system starts circulating the cool air in your rooms.
- Condenser: the condenser is a heat exchanger that can remove the heat from your rooms. You can find different types of condensers such as gas refrigerants and heat pumps. Both of them can pass the heat from your rooms. A heat pump can collect the heat from outside and exchange the heat to turn it into cool air by pressure.
- Thermal expansion: condenser of commercial air conditioner components is equipped with a thermal expansion valve, and it can remove the pressure from the liquid refrigerant. It can turn the liquid refrigerant into vapor and the expansion valve can pass the vapor to the evaporative coil. The refrigerant can enter into the expansion valve and then it can improve the thermal efficiency of your air conditioning system.
- Air handler: It is one of the important commercial air conditioner components that contain an evaporative coil and a blower. It can circulate the air in your rooms, and you can connect the air handler to your ducts. It can blow the cool air into your rooms through your ducts. It contains a blower, heating, and cooling elements, and some other devices. You need to maintain the air handler and remove the contamination from your handler on time. The bower fan attached to this handler can blow the heat from your rooms and keep your rooms cool.
- Chiller: chillers can remove the heat through pipes attached to your commercial air conditioning system. The condenser of your air conditioners can get heated, and the chillers can keep the condenser of your HAVC system cool. It can keep your AC safe and reduce your maintenance cost.
- Ductwork: You need to install multiple ducts on your ceiling or walls to keep your office or commercial places cool. You can cover a large area with such ducts. But you need to clean and maintain such ducts to keep your place allergen-free.
- Thermal units: Thermal unit of a commercial air conditioning system can contain several commercial air conditioners components, such as filters, coil, and blower. The maintenance of this part is required once in a while. Call a professional for help if you do not know where the system is going wrong.
If you want to save your power consumption cost then you must choose a commercial air conditioning system with the best efficiency ratings, and you can search such HAVC systems online to choose the best one. You should maintain your air conditioning system on regular basis and check such commercial air conditioner components by an expert. If you find any issue with these components, then you can replace the same to keep your AC functional.