Dreadlocks Society launches their ALL-AUSTRALIAN vegan and cruelty free dreadlock haircare products for their international audience
Dreadlocks Society is excited to announce the global launch of their ALL-AUSTRALIAN dreadlock haircare product range. With each product formulated using natural ingredients – free from parabens, sulfates, and toxins, get premium hair care without the itch and loc damage. All products are vegan and cruelty free.
Founder & Creator, Sonia Pilla, fell in love with locs in high school, and couldn’t find a loc hair care range that she absolutely loved, and one that taught about how to best care for locs. She wanted to build something different – something where the foundation was COMMUNITY, and Dreadlocks Society was born. In a very short time, it has caught the attention of the Australian dreadlocks community.
It is now offered globally, as Sonia is building a dreadlocks movement focused on education, innovative and community open to the international audience.
Figure 1. Founder and creator, Sonia Pilla
For first-time customers, the Dreadlock Sample Starter Pack offers five hair care products in each box proven to maintain lush, healthy locs and itchy free scalps. Included in this pack are:
– Shampoo My Dreads – 50ml e/1.7 fl oz
– Lock My Dreads – 50ml e/1.7 fl oz
– Nourish My Scalp – 15ml/0.5 fl oz
– Detox My Dreads – 50gm/1.7.6fl oz
– Shampoo Bar
Choose from three fragrance characters made from different natural ingredients:
– The Warrior: With nourishing and soothing oils such as Cinnamon Bark, Lavender Bulgaria, Juniper Berry, Wild Orange that balance the PH levels for maximum moisture without heavy residue
– Earth Child: With nutrient rich, scalp calming oils like Lavandin Grosso, Grapefruit White, Lavender Maillette, Patchouli, Ginger that gently cleanse product build up and restore natural balance for locs
– Omni: With purifying and repairing Lemongrass, Eucalyptus Peppermint, Lime, Lemon Myrtle will soothe inflammation, nourish the scalp, and leave locs soft and smooth.
Figure 2. Inside the Dreadlock Sample Starter Pack
With individual products for sale, and money-saving bundles, there is something for anyone starting on their dreadlocks journey through to a seasoned expert.
With the goal to build a community among an audience who love dreads, Dreadlocks Society also offers proper hair care education such as the importance of residue free products on dreadlocks, detox and wash, and gaining more confidence. Visit the Dreadlocks Society blog to learn more.
As Bob Marley says, “Trust the Universe and Protect your Hair”. Do both in the Dreadlocks Society.
Company Name: Dreadlocks Society
Contact Person: Victoria Garlick
Email: Send Email
Source: Financial Content